Red Bull Sunglasses RBR196 Available with Prescription
The Life-Tech collection offers the highest levels of comfort in conjunction with innovation materials. The extreme lightness of the models is paramount and comes with clear, flowing lines dimensional stability and a straightforward design, resulting in a ideal collection for sporty lifestyle men passionate about clear minimalist design.
Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Adjustable Nose Pads - They help to keep the frames secure on your face and prevent them from sliding down your nose.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Adjustable Temple Tips - The temple tip can be adjustable in any direction and incorporate non slip components. This technology improves comfort, provides a perfect fit during any use and eliminates pinching.
- Carrying Case - Includes a hard case and microfiber cloth.
Lens Key Features
- Lens Material – NXT. Its transparency and stability over time are exceptional (no cracking). It is ultra-light, has exceptional optics, is unbreakable and solvent-resistant.
- Lens Category – Cat. 3. With a visible light transmission of 15%, they are ideal for sunny conditions.
- Lens Curvature – 6 base. Improves awareness and offers better periphery vision.
- Hydrophobic Coating - Similar to a wax coating on a car, it helps to shed water droplets and grease marks keeping your lenses clearer and cleaner for longer.
- Anti-reflective Coating - Prevents those annoying reflections on the inside of the lens, eliminating interference glare and reducing eye strain.
- Flash Mirror Coating - A flash or mirror coating is good for situations that require a reduction in the overall brilliance of light, such as sunlight on snow, roads or water. Offer extra protection agains infrared rays.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.
These Red Bull sports sunglasses were designed to take most prescriptions that will fit directly into the frame. If required click on 'Prescription available' icon and select the prescription package you need. Once selected, your prescription will be incorporated into your selected eyewear. Run by qualified opticians, and as part of our customer care process, all eyewear are tested by eyekit to ensure they meet the correct UV rating and your exact prescription before being dispatched.