Bolle sports protective glasses CRUNCH available with prescription
Bolle Sport Protective eyewear offers full protection and visual accuracy beyond comparison: optimal optical quality of the lenses, anti-scratch and anti-fog, high resistance to frontal impact, lateral shock protection and 100% UVA and UVB filtration.
Frame Key Features:
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- New Polycarbonate Grade - All frames are constructed with recently developed grade of polycarbonate, flexibility for comfort combined with a very high level of impact resistance.
- SAS (Shock Absorption System) - The frame is made from a revolutionary process that combines hard and soft materials that maximises impact absorption and durability.
- Removable Retaining Strap - Provides greater comfort and security in adventure and impact sports.
- Carrying Case - Includes a hard case and microfiber cloth.
Lens Key Features:
- Lens Material – Non prescription version is supplied with 2mm thick Polycarbonate lenses as standard. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens category – Cat. 0. These clear lenses which deliver maximum light transmission are ideal for use indoors, as industrial eyewear at work or for sporting activities such as cycling in dull days.
- Scratch Resistant Coating - Protects the lens from abrasion.
- Anti-Fog Coating – Eliminates condensation inside the lens.
- Lens Curvature – 6 base. Improves awareness and offers good periphery vision.
- Platinum Coating - The most efficient Bolle-owned scratch resistant and anti-fog technology, used successfully in industrial and military environments.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Prescription Range - +6 to -8 (combined power).
- Clear Lens - Blocks wind, sand and flying objects.
- Safety Test Approved - Meets the European EN166:2001 and the US ASTMF803 impact safety standards for Badminton, Basketball, Baseball, Cricket, Football, Handball, Racquetball, Rugby, Squash, and Tennis.
These Bolle sports sunglasses were designed to take most prescriptions that will fit directly into the frame. If required click on 'Prescription available' icon and select the prescription package you need. Once selected, your prescription will be incorporated into your selected eyewear. Run by qualified opticians, and as part of our customer care process, all eyewear are tested by eyekit to ensure they meet the correct UV rating and your exact prescription before being dispatched.