Salice Goggles 900 - Available with Prescription
Frame Key Features
- Padded Frames - Useful in sports where you want to avoid snow, air or water penetrating behind the lens.
- Helmet Compatible - Compatible with commercial climbing, skiing and snow boarding helmets.
- OTG Foam - For riders wearing prescription glasses! Specific foam contour to accommodate prescription glasses with thermo mouldable double density foam and soft touch material on contact zones.
- Carrying Case - Goggle pouch included
Lens Key Features
- Lens Material –Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Category – Cat. 3. With a visible light transmission of 15%, they are ideal for sunny conditions.
- Lens Curvature – 8 base. Improves awareness and offers good periphery vision
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Green Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.
These Salice sports sunglasses are designed take two types of prescription inserts as an alternative to wearing contact lenses. You can choose eiteher the rimmed or rimless clip-in options. The optical adaptos are designed to fit securely into the frame. If required click on the 'Prescription available' icon and select the prescription package you need. Once selected, your prescription will be incorporated into your selected eyewear. Run by qualified opticians, and as part of our customer care process, all eyewear are tested by eyekit to ensure they meet the correct UV rating and your exact prescription before being dispatched.