Rec Specs Goggles All Pro Black - Available with Prescription
Introduced in 1978 as the first Rx-able protective sports eyewear, today over 20,000 eye-care professionals in the USA and the world reply on Rec Specs when it comes to providing the best possible protective sports eyewear to both children and adults.
Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Head Strap - Adjustable thin Head Strap.
- Wrapped frame & temples – Extensive curvature provides for the widest field of vision as well as optimum proctection for the eye area. Provides better ergonomic profile for firm fitting on face or head.
- Carrying Case - Includes a hard case and microfibre cloth.
Lens Key Features
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens category – Cat. 0. These clear lenses which deliver maximum light transmission are ideal for use indoors, as industrial eyewear at work or for sporting activities such as cycling in dull days.
- Lens Curvature – 6 base. Improves awareness and offers good periphery vision.
- Clear Lens - Blocks wind, sand and flying objects.
- Safety Test Approved - Meets the European EN166:2001 and the US ASTMF803 impact standards for Badminton, Squash, Tennis, Cricket, Football and Rugby.
These Rec Specs sports glasses were designed to take most prescriptions that will fit directly into the frame. If required, click on 'Prescription available' icon and select the prescription package you need. Once selected, your prescription will be incorporated into your selected eyewear. Run by qualified opticians, and as part of our customer care process, all eyewear are tested by eyekit to ensure they meet the correct UV rating and your exact prescription before being dispatched.