HUUB Swimming Goggles Aphotic
Possible the most important piece of equipment come race day is your swim goggles. A piece of equipment so many of us take for granted, yet without them, all of our preparation and training is wasted. It’s time to take your goggles seriously, and really understand what is needed on race day. Aphotic from HUUB, their first swim goggle that gets darker or lighter through photochromic technology during the race without you even noticing. A self regulating lens that delivers the comfort and vision needed to maximise your sighting and assist your swim.
- Head Strap - Silicone grip on the inside of the strap.
- Soft frame and gasket - for more comfortable fit than existing goggles.
- Leak resistant
- Lens Filter – Photochromic. They are a state-of-the-art, high contrast, light reactive lens that changes lens tint density with the changing light conditions providing comfortable vision whatever the light intensity.
- Lens Category – Cat. 1 to 3. With a visible light transmission of 79% to 15%, they are ideal if you are going from bright sunlight to a darker forest or snowing/foggy conditions and don’t want to change your lens.
- Flash Mirror Coating - A flash or mirror coating is good for situations that require a reduction in the overall brilliance of light, such as sunlight on snow, roads or water. Offer extra protection agains infrared rays.
- Anti-Fog Coating – Eliminates condensation inside the lens.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.