Adidas Sunglasses 3Matic - Available with Prescription
Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Double-Snap Nose Bridge™ - offers an adjustment at the width of the nose, creating a perfect fit
- TRI.FIT™ system - With 3 different height adjustments, this system ensures a perfect fit.
- Quick-Release Hinge™ - Instead of your eyewear getting damaged or breaking, which could hurt your eyes, the temples release during impact with a quick and easy reinsertion.
- Wrapped temples – Ergonomic profile for better fit on face or head.
- Includes a case and microfiber cloth.
Lens Key Features
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Filter – Polarized. Eliminates glare from snow, water or road surfaces ensuring purity of vision and protecting the eyes from strain.
- Lens Category – Cat. 3. With a visible light transmission of 13%, they are ideal for sunny conditions.
- Lens Curvature – 8 base. Improves awareness and offers better periphery vision.
- Scratch Resistant coating - Protects the lens from abrasion.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.
These Adidas sports sunglasses are designed take two types of prescription inserts as an alternative to wearing contact lenses. You can choose eiteher the rimmed or rimless clip-in options. The optical adaptos are designed to fit securely into the frame. If required click on the 'Prescription available' icon and select the prescription package you need. Once selected, your prescription will be incorporated into your selected eyewear. Run by qualified opticians, and as part of our customer care process, all eyewear are tested by eyekit to ensure they meet the correct UV rating and your exact prescription before being dispatched.