Adidas Sunglasses Zonyk Aero Pro - Available with Prescription
Design in cooperation with the worlds’ current leading road cycling team, Zonyk Aero Pro is based on a reduced half-rim design with enhanced lower and peripheral vision. Packed with fit features and available in two sizes, the Zonyk Aero combines high-end performance with comfort. Compatible with clip-in inserts, these sunglasses include a removable sweat blocker.
Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- SPX™/Flex Zones™ - SPX™ is an extr-light, breakproof material. Flex Zone™ provides extermely comfortable fit.
- Double-Snap Nose Bridge™ - offers an adjustment at the width of the nose, creating a perfect fit
- TRI.FIT™ system - With 3 different height adjustments, this system ensures a perfect fit.
- Quick-Release Hinge - Instead of your eyewear getting damaged or breaking, which could hurt your eyes, the temples release during impact with a quick and easy reinsertion. The temples release during impact with a quick and easy reinsertion.
- Wrapped temples – Ergonomic profile for better fit on face or hea
- Carrying Case - Includes pouch
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Filter – Photochromic. They are a state-of-the-art, high contrast, light reactive lens that changes lens tint density with the changing light conditions providing comfortable vision whatever the light intensity.
- Lens Category – Cat. 1 to 3. With a visible light transmission of 62% to 13%, they are ideal if you are going from bright sunlight to a darker forest or snowing/foggy conditions and don’t want to change your lens.
- Lens curvature – 8 base. Offers exceptional periphery vision.
- Scratch Resistant coating - Protects the lens from abrasion.
- Flash Mirror Coating - A flash or mirror coating is good for situations that require a reduction in the overall brilliance of light, such as sunlight on snow, roads or water. Offer extra protection against infrared rays.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.
These Adidas sports sunglasses are designed take two types of prescription inserts as an alternative to wearing contact lenses. You can choose eiteher the rimmed or rimless clip-in options. The optical adaptos are designed to fit securely into the frame. If required click on the 'Prescription available' icon and select the prescription package you need. Once selected, your prescription will be incorporated into your selected eyewear. Run by qualified opticians, and as part of our customer care process, all eyewear are tested by eyekit to ensure they meet the correct UV rating and your exact prescription before being dispatched.