Bolle Sunglasses 473 - Available with Prescription
Frame Key Features:
- Carrying Case - Includes a hard case and microfiber cloth.
Lens Key Features:
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Filter – Polarized. Eliminates glare from snow, water or road surfaces ensuring purity of vision and protecting the eyes from strain.
- Lens Category – Cat. 3. With a visible light transmission of 14%, they are ideal for sunny conditions.
- Lens Curvature – 8 base. Improves awareness and offers good periphery vision.
- Hydrophobic Coating - Similar to a wax coating on a car, it helps to shed water droplets and grease marks keeping your lenses clearer and cleaner for longer.
- Anti-reflective Coating - Prevents those annoying reflections on the inside of the lens, eliminating interference glare and reducing eye strain.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Amber Tint - The Amber tinted polarized lens covered by an Emerald Green Multi-Coat Mirror surface are specially designed to amplify color contrast and deliver high visual definition.
These Bolle sports sunglasses were designed to take most prescriptions that will fit directly into the frame. If required, click on 'Prescription available' icon and select the prescription package you need. Once selected, your prescription will be incorporated into your selected eyewear. Run by qualified opticians, and as part of our customer care process, all eyewear are tested by eyekit to ensure they meet the correct UV rating and your exact prescription before being dispatched.