Bolle Sunglasses 5th Element Pro
New flagship model of the Bolle cycling collection, the 5th Element has everything going for cyclist: ultra-light, a maximised field of view in a racing position and an optimised fit thanks to the B-Shape technology and the adjustable nose pads and temples. The side plaque added in the pro version improves the protection of the cyclist and his aerodynamism.
Frame Key Features:
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Adjustable Nose Pads - They help to keep the frames secure on your face and prevent them from sliding down your nose.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Wrapped frame & temples – Extensive curvature provides for the widest field of vision as well as optimum proctection for the eye area. Provides better ergonomic profile for firm fitting on face or head.
- Carrying Case - Includes a hard case and microfiber cloth.
Lens Key Features:
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Category – Cat. 3. With a visible light transmission of 10%, they are ideal for sunny conditions.
- Lens Curvature – 8 base. Improves awareness and offers good periphery vision.
- Anti-Fog Ultra Coating - Impregnated lens for excellent vision and clarity.
- Hydrophobic Coating - Similar to a wax coating on a car, it helps to shed water droplets and grease marks keeping your lenses clearer and cleaner for longer.
- Flash Mirror Coating - A flash or mirror coating is good for situations that require a reduction in the overall brilliance of light, such as sunlight on snow, roads or water. Offer extra protection agains infrared rays.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.