Bolle Sunglasses 6th Sense 11840
The Bolle Performance collection are for those who require a technological edge. Their distortion-free, precision optics improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills, giving athletes of every level an edge against the competition.
Frame Key Features:
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Adjustable Nose Pads - They help to keep the frames secure on your face and prevent them from sliding down your nose.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Removable Side Shield - Provides lateral protection against harsh sunlight found in snow and desert environments. Can be removed when not required.
- Wrapped frame & temples – Extensive curvature provides for the widest field of vision as well as optimum proctection for the eye area. Provides better ergonomic profile for firm fitting on face or head.
- Carrying Case - Includes a hard case and microfiber cloth.
Lens Key Features:
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Category – Cat. 2 to 3. With a visible light transmission of 27% to 10%, they are ideal for wearing in cloudy to bright sunny days.
- Anti-Fog Coating – Eliminates condensation inside the lens.
- Hydrophobic Coating - Similar to a wax coating on a car, it helps to shed water droplets and grease marks keeping your lenses clearer and cleaner for longer.
- Lens Curvature – 7 base. Improves awareness and offers good periphery vision.
- Brown Emerald - Constrat enhancing.