Bolle Sunglasses Blacktail - Available with Prescription
The latest from the Bolle range, especially designed for winter sports. With their ultra-cover and anti-droplet and anti-dirt treated polarised lenses. Blacktail glasses guarantee maximum protection and unparalleled comfort for mountain pursuits.
Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Wrapped frame & temples – Extensive curvature provides for the widest field of vision as well as optimum proctection for the eye area. Provides better ergonomic profile for firm fitting on face or head.
- Carrying Case - Includes a hard case and microfiber cloth.
Lens Key Features
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Filter – Polarized. Eliminates glare from snow, water or road surfaces ensuring purity of vision and protecting the eyes from strain.
- Lens Category – Cat. 3. With a visible light transmission of 10%, they are ideal for sunny conditions.
- Lens Curvature – 8 base. Improves awareness and offers better periphery vision.
- Anti-Fog Coating – Eliminates condensation inside the lens.
- Hydrophobic Coating - Similar to a wax coating on a car, it helps to shed water droplets and grease marks keeping your lenses clearer and cleaner for longer.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.
These Bolle sports sunglasses were designed to take most prescriptions that will fit directly into the frame. If required click on 'Prescription available' icon and select the prescription package you need. Once selected, your prescription will be incorporated into your selected eyewear. Run by qualified opticians, and as part of our customer care process, all eyewear are tested by eyekit to ensure they meet the correct UV rating and your exact prescription before being dispatched.