Gill Sunglasses Classic 9473G
If you have ever lost your sunglasses over the side and watched them sink quickly out of sight, you will appreciate Gill's floatable sunglasses.
Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Wrapped frame & temples – Extensive curvature provides for the widest field of vision as well as optimum proctection for the eye area. Provides better ergonomic profile for firm fitting on face or head.
- Carrying Case - Includes pouch
Lens Key Features
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Filter – Polarized. Eliminates glare from snow, water or road surfaces ensuring purity of vision and protecting the eyes from strain.
- Lens Category – Cat. 3. With a visible light transmission of 15%, they are ideal for sunny conditions.
- Lens Curvature – 8 base. Improves awareness and offers better periphery vision.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.