Gill Floatable Sunglasses Corona 9666
Want to look your best on the water and protect your eyes from the sun’s harmful rays/glare off the water at the same time? The look no further than Gill’s Corona sunglasses. They’ve been created by the experts at Gill to give you all the features you need in the style you want.
Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Floatable Frames - Will float on water.
- Wrapped frame & temples – Extensive curvature provides for the widest field of vision as well as optimum proctection for the eye area. Provides better ergonomic profile for firm fitting on face or head.
- Carrying Case - Includes pouch
Lens Key Features
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Category – Cat. 3. With a visible light transmission of 15%, they are ideal for sunny conditions.
- Lens curvature – 6/8 base. Offers better periphery vision.
- Optical Class 1 with 100% UV Protection - Protection from UVA, B and C rays.
- Anti-Fog Coating – Eliminates condensation inside the lens.
- Hydrophobic Coating - Similar to a wax coating on a car, it helps to shed water droplets and grease marks keeping your lenses clearer and cleaner for longer.
- Oil and Water Repellent Coating – Has oleophobic properties, which prevents finger or grease marks and makes cleaning easier.
- Anti-reflective Coating - Prevents those annoying reflections on the inside of the lens, eliminating interference glare and reducing eye strain.
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.