Nike Sunglasses AVID SQ P - Available with Prescription
The lightweight Avid Square sunglasses provide maximum coverage, comfort and stability. With its adjustable ventilated nose, spring hinges and secure wrap temple arms, these sunglasses create a customized fit. These sunglasses provide 100 percent UVA and UVB protection.
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Adjustable Nose Pads - They help to keep the frames secure on your face and prevent them from sliding down your nose.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Wrapped frame & temples – Extensive curvature provides for the widest field of vision as well as optimum proctection for the eye area. Provides better ergonomic profile for firm fitting on face or head.
- Carrying Case - Includes hard case and microfibre cloth
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Filter – Polarized. Eliminates glare from snow, water or road surfaces ensuring purity of vision and protecting the eyes from strain.
- Lens Category – Cat. 3. With a visible light transmission of 16.8%, they are ideal for sunny conditions.
- Lens Curvature – 6 base. Offers better periphery vision.
- Scratch Resistant Coating - Protects the lens from abrasion.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.
These Nike sports sunglasses are designed to take either a prescription insert or direct fitting lenses. The optical adaptor is designed to fit securely into the frame as an alternative to wearing contact lenses. If either of these options are required click on the 'Prescription available' icon and select the prescription package you need. Once selected, your prescription will be incorporated into your selected eyewear. Run by qualified opticians, and as part of our customer care process, all eyewear are tested by eyekit to ensure they meet the correct UV rating and your exact prescription before being dispatched.