Nike Sunglasses SHOW X2 PH - Available with Prescription
The dual lens Nike Show-X2 sunglasses deliver grip, stability and comfort. They feature interchangeable lenses, adjustable temples and Nike Max Lens Technology for precise views at all angles. Ideal for baseball and training, they are also functional for winter sport, golf, tennis and cycling. The adjustable ventilated nose for stability and reduced fogging make them a great choice for athletes. 100% UVA and UVB protection.
Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Adjustable Nose Pads - They help to keep the frames secure on your face and prevent them from sliding down your nose.
- Ventilated Nose Bridge - Improves comfort and reduces fogging.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Wrapped frame & temples – Extensive curvature provides for the widest field of vision as well as optimum proctection for the eye area. Provides better ergonomic profile for firm fitting on face or head.
- Carrying Case - Includes hard case and microfibre cloth
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Quick Change Interchangeable Lenses Included - Cat 1+3. With a visible light transmission of 45%, and 15% respectively it allows you to tailor your eye protection to your activities and current conditions.
- Additional Lenses Available - Just Click on the 'Additional/Replacement Lens Options' tab above to order additional lenses.
- Lens Curvature – 8 base. Offers better periphery vision.
- Scratch Resistant Coating - Protects the lens from abrasion.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.
These Nike sports sunglasses are designed to take a prescription insert as an alternative to wearing contact lenses. The optical adaptor is designed to fit securely into the frame. If required click on the 'Prescription available' icon and select the prescription package you need. Once selected, your prescription will be incorporated into your selected eyewear. Run by qualified opticians, and as part of our customer care process, all eyewear are tested by eyekit to ensure they meet the correct UV rating and your exact prescription before being dispatched.