Polaroid sunglasses 1970 DONNA S8159 available with prescription
This is Polaroid's ‘Best under the Sun’ heritage collection which recreates the most stylish models from their rich design archives. These stunning sunglasses with their inspiring high-fashion frames, premium polarized lenses and full UV protection are perfectly on-trend today.
Key features include:
- Durability - Strong, scratch-resistant coating deflects flak, spray and grit, so the eyes don't have to.
- Superior Optics - Polaroid’s press-polish forming ensures distortion-free vision. Wearers can judge distances, depths, colours and contrasts with confidence.
- Shock-absorbing - Lenses are tested to withstand impact and protect the eye; reassuring when the terrain is tough.
- Polaroid Glare-free - Lenses block virtually 100% of glare. No squinting, no straining. Just perfect vision in bright sun or when light reflects off water, snow, wet roads and other surfaces.
- Comfort - High quality light-weight frames let your skin breath and keep cool, even after hours of continuous wear.
- Robust, durable hinged arms.
- Filter category 3 - Allows 15% light transmission. Ideal for sunny conditions.
- 100% UV protection.
- Caramel and cream curvaceous acetate frame.
- Oversized design makes a statement.
- Gradient lenses to lift your look.
- Includes a hard case and microfiber cloth.