Sunwise sunglasses ATLANTA available with prescription
Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Wrapped temples – Ergonomic profile for better fit on face or head.
- Includes a - microfibre bag
Lens Key Features
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Quick Change Interchangeable Lenses Included - Cat 0+1+2+3. With these lenses, it allows you to tailor your eye protection to your activities and current conditions.
- Additional Lenses Available - Just Click on the 'Additional/Replacement Lens Options' tab above to order additional lenses.
- Flash Mirror Coating - A flash or mirror coating is good for situations that require a reduction in the overall brilliance of light, such as sunlight on snow, roads or water.
- Lens Curvature – 8 base. Offers better periphery vision.
- Scratch Resistant Coating - Protects the lens from abrasion.
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.
- Orange Tint - Contrast enhancing.
- Yellow Tint - Contrast enhancing.
- Clear Lens - Blocks wind, sand and flying objects.
These Sunwise sports sunglasses are designed to take a prescription insert as an alternative to wearing contact lenses. The optical adaptor is designed to fit securely into the frame. If required click on the 'Prescription available' icon and select the prescription package you need. Once selected, your prescription will be incorporated into your selected eyewear. Run by qualified opticians, and as part of our customer care process, all eyewear are tested by eyekit to ensure they meet the correct UV rating and your exact prescription before being dispatched.