WILEY sport sunglasses SABER ADVANCED available with prescription
The popular Changeable Series from Wiley X offers protective eyewear, designed to provide sports enthusiasts with an unparalleled level of vision protection, optical performance and versatility. With a range of available configurations and the option to purchase additional lenses, the Changeable Eyewear can easily adapt to a wide variety of tasks and light conditions. These lenses are designed to be easily removed and replaced in the field, for the ability to quickly adjust to any light conditions in for example a shooting situation. Whichever lens you choose, Wiley X’s superior optics provides you with clear, distortion-free vision in any conditions. Each pair of Wiley X sunglasses — whether intended for work, play or tactical use — offers an advanced level of protection.
The protective sunglass SABER ADVANCED is designed for shooting sports and other tactical situations. This tactical eyewear is specially compatible for use with hearing protection. The sturdy temple arms can be removed quickly, and replaced with a snap-in elastic strap to both reduce pressure on the sides of the head and ensure a secure fit during heavy action. This lightweight design also features an Ultra Foam Brow Bar to keep sweat and debris off your face, dual injected non-slip adjustable temples and a tailored nosepiece that adjusts to various size noses for a secure, comfortable fit. Whichever lens you use, they will provide you with 100% UV protection. Plus, the SABER ADVANCED boasts a 3.0 mm lens – the thickest in the industry. This level of performance and protection has made Wiley X a leading supplier of eyewear to several tactical and elite Special Forces units around the globe.
Frame Key Features
- Wrapped temples – Ergonomic profile for better fit on face or head.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Removable Retaining Strap - Provides greater comfort and security in adventure and impact sports.
- Includes a case and microfiber cloth.
Lens Key Features
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Category – Cat. 1. With a visible light transmission of 86%, they are ideal for low light/cloudy conditions.
- Additional Lenses Available - Just Click on the 'Additional/Replacement Lens Options' tab above to order additional lenses.
- Lens curvature – 8 base. Offers better periphery vision.
- Scratch Resistant coating - Protects the lens from abrasion.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Yellow Tint - Pale Yellow Lenses have the best light enhancing lens tint. Enhance contrast in low to extremely low light conditions, haze etc.
- US ANSI Test Approved - All Wiley X glasses are ANSI approved. ANSI is the US test, which is compatible to the European EN.166 test. These tests allow you to call your glasses safety eyewear. It shows that Wiley X not only make exceptionally well designed sunglasses, but ensures there is built in safety in the models.
- Ballistic Approved - In addition to this model being approved according to ANSI it is also approved by the military fragment test (MIL-PRF-31013). The MIL Test contains all kinds of tests with fragments, in all sizes, at both high and low speed – shot against the lenses in the goggles.
This test is demanded as approval for work use in the military and the armed forces all over the world.
- High Velocity Protection - Meets and exceeds ANSI Z87.1 high velocity impact safety and optical standards.
- Optical Class 1 with 100% UV Protection - Protection from UVA, B and C rays.
These Wiley X sports sunglasses are designed to take a prescription insert as an alternative to wearing contact lenses. The optical adaptor is designed to fit securely into the frame. If required click on the 'Prescription available' icon and select the prescription package you need. Once selected, your prescription will be incorporated into your selected eyewear. Run by qualified opticians, and as part of our customer care process, all eyewear are tested by eyekit to ensure they meet the correct UV rating and your exact prescription before being dispatched.